Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Oink.

I feel like I've already used this title in the past. Oh well. I am what I am.

Today I went to the new Indian place around the corner from work for their featured buffet. Indian buffet for me is always a disaster. I can't stop eating. There are too many choices, and of course I'm aiming to get my money's worth too. Obviously, the more you eat, the cheaper it is!

The restaurant used to be a Korean BBQ place that we've never seen open. I thought it was a front at first because it was like that for a long time, but it's probably more likely that there aren't many Koreans in this neighborhood.

It's over 6 hours later and I am still stuffed. Going to have to cancel my gym plans today for the sole reason of gluttony. Tomorrow I think I'll run myself into exhaustion, inspired by exercise bulimia!

I've been a mega bitch lately thanks to my self proclaimed anxiety disorder. I think it is more pronounced when I don't socialize and I'm left for days on end having conversations in my head or emails/IMs. It's not the same as face to face interaction. I felt like I was trapped by all these things that I had to do, and there was just too much momentum so I had to roll along with it and keep on pushing through. It's very tiring, you know. It's annoying when you're living, in motion, and not having any fun. Luckily, I got to stay home this weekend and even though six loads of laundry had to be done, and the house is (still) mostly filthy, it was nice. I even took a nap on Sunday!

On Thursday, I got everyone together for a happy hour. We stayed for about 4 hours then left when we had our fill. It was nice. Then, I met up with T on Friday for dinner at a Greek place (that's our thing- since nobody else likes Greek food) and we rented Bridget Jones's Diary which I have NEVER seen before (believe it or not). I loved it. LOVED IT! Saturday, Craig and I went out for Thai food and kind of dressed up a little bit which is rare.

Work is picking up, and I'm definitely busy every day. Not psycho-stressed-anxiety-attack busy, but busy enough. I'm telling myself to enjoy it. Seems fairly common for people to pop in on Saturday. Yeaaahhhhh...

We're going to Sweden in a couple of weekends! Woo!

Oh, and for all you diligent geographers, I forgot a state in my last entry. Can you guess which one? (I couldn't.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home