Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Tomak Attacks!

Now that it's official, I can freely spout the good news that Kara is moving on to greener pastures and returning in a different role to her former company. I'm excited about this as a return to the former Kara because her current job did a number on her.

Like the day she told me about how the office manager pulled them all into a meeting to chide everyone on how an absence from the office causes your work to be dumped on everyone else and it's just not fair. You know what else isn't fair? Working 80 hour weeks and getting paid for 40. So, she then declares an entire month barring absences. That's right folks. No time off for the latter half of June, and the first two weeks of July. Can they even DO that in the office?

I need to stop complaining about my job. At the very least, they don't complain about anything as long as the work gets done or someone is covering you.

I can't wait for the old, fantabulous Kara to return. One more week! Oh yeah, there's the tons of free stuff she gets too. She always remembers me and my Asian tendencies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home