Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Brr.

I'm home alone now in the middle of the workday with the AC repair guy "John", who is probably a serial killer. Don't worry, I left my whereabouts and details with a friend, so it's all good. I think he's legit.

Nothing is worse than being home alone waiting for a repair guy (serial killer), then being trapped in the house with him. I hate the AC guy, the cable guy, the dishwasher guy...you name it.

In other news, I have given myself a nice but slowly recovering case of shin splints. It's from running a lot in not very supportive shoes, which is a good descriptor for any soccer shoe. So I am taking a break from running until our next game on Saturday. Bummer.

Craig has a car show coming up. It's a big deal for people involved in this kind of stuff, but most of you haven't heard anything about it. In fact, I only found out from a coworker that this thing ever existed since he grew up in a small town nearby. He has some paint touching up that he needs to get done, and then his car will be display worthy. The thing is 25 years old, and you know the saying, "what is old is new"? Well, it's true. Vintage is always in.

Then, we're going to see Depeche Mode. The last time I saw them was probably something like..1991, 1992. I don't entirely remember anything aside from giant silver shoes. It should be a good time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home