Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Crazy? (Part 2)

Have you ever felt like everyone but you has gone completely insane? It's just been one of those months, I guess. A big thank-you to my sane friends, because without you, I think I would have already checked myself into the funny farm.

It's been a complete whirlwind since I got home. Last night was enjoyable though. I helped Mush with her college essay, while supervising Mom's beading sickness, while looking at yoga/pilates footwear online and chatting with Craig. We had a pretty good conversation yesterday talking about good things to come. We're always so busy!

Don't know if I mentioned this before, but I'm getting sent out to Denver in January to do some testing for work. The whole point of this activity is to be on the receiving end of a brain dump, because one of our experts is leaving at the end of January. He's a year older than me at most, married, had a beautiful house built in Raleigh in a golf course community, and is going to work for a small company as a traveling consultant. Sounds good to me, minus the latter part. To keep his tickets active, he HAS to travel.

Anyhoo, Craig and I are meeting up with Zach who will be hosting us and taking us skiing! It's going to be awesome!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home