Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Found: Men's Bling

Today has been a very strange day between Judy news and work news. Not to sound cliched, but it's been one roller coaster of a day. It doesn't help that I'm in a I-hate-everyone mood, or that I'm particularly emotional (read: teary-eyed at work, hiding in the bathroom stalls). I wonder if we're in a full moon cycle now.

This morning, I woke up (always a good start I suppose) and it felt like a Saturday. Except it wasn't Saturday. It was HUMP day, but I thought it was Thursday anyways. I haven't been doing well with keeping things straight. I put on some gym clothes, walked the dog, sat around downstairs for a bit, then decided to go to the gym for 30 minutes of cardio to see if it improved my mood during the day.

I did a manual 30 minute program squinting the whole time as the sun was in my eyes as it rose and peeked above the valence. This is good, right? You don't get much sunshine sitting at work. I noticed a watch on the water cooler. Probably some piece of junk Fossil or something. I checked it out, and it was a Tag. Probably a fake one, as it had a lot of signs of wear and some things just didn't look right. I put it back down. But, it's a Tag (maybe) and what if someone else takes it? I put it in my pocket. Turns out, it is real. Craig posted a note in our community bulletin board and tomorrow, we'll tape a note to the mailboxes. If the person is a watch freak like we are, I bet he's pretty salty about losing the watch. It's an older style Tag, probably mid-90s, metal bracelet, blue face. Hopefully the owner will step up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home